Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in industrial maintenance or related area preferred.
Experience: 5-10 years previous industrial maintenance management experience. Exceptional project management, analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Strong knowledge of computer software applications.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Responsible for supervision of Maintenance Technician and Building/Grounds Maintenance.
The Maintenance Manager has the responsibility for managing all building and equipment maintenance programs including preventive maintenance as well as installing, inspecting, diagnosing and repairing equipment at the Companies facility
1. Schedule, supervise and perform maintenance on building, grounds and all equipment as needed including preventive maintenance as well as diagnosing and repairing equipment. This includes structural, mechanical, electrical, PLC, fabrication, and boiler.
2. Maintain spare parts inventory and organize storage area. Coordinate ordering of all equipment parts and supplies as needed.
3. Determine priority of maintenance work flow. Schedule and assign projects to maintenance mechanics as appropriate. Follow up to ensure projects are successfully completed.
4. Develop and maintain accurate Preventative Maintenance program.
5. Recruit, direct, coach and lead all Maintenance personnel constantly raising level of performance. Establish education and development programs for employees including SOP’s, safety and job expectations.
6. Coordinate with other functional areas to identify and solve problems, improving plant productivity.
7. Monitor pressures and flow rates of the boiler, water, air quality and cooler tower.
8. Implement safety and regulatory programs to assure long term safe operations of the facility.
9. Ensure compliance with all company, state, and federal safety and regulatory policies and practices.
1. Maintain awareness of new technology that will improve plant performance.
2. Assist Plant Manager on equipment and process changes as needed.
3. Follow GMP guidelines and be safety oriented.
4. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as needed.