Education: B.S. Degree in engineering or related technical field.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably food or consumer goods manufacturing). Prefer experience in working with ammonia - safety procedures.
· Strong manufacturing background with proven analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
· PLC and control systems experience.
· Experience with and knowledge of Federal, State, County and Local industry regulations.
· Ability to plan and organize work – proactive orientation.
· Prior experience managing capital projects from concept development through implementation.
· Leadership ability with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively interact, influence and communicate with multiple levels of the organization.
· Ability to work off shifts as required for training or monitoring.
· Experience in large system programming experience including: PLC ladder logic, HMI screens, servo motion control, and robotics.
Preferred Education, Certification, Experience and Skills:
Specific Hardware Qualifications:
· PLC: SLC 500, AB family 5AC Drives: Allen Bradley (160,1305, Power flex 4, Power flex 70)HMI: Allen Bradley Panel view Standard, Panel view Plus
Specific Software Qualifications:Allen Bradley RSLogix (500, 5000), FT View (ME, SE), Ethernet IP, RSLinx, Drive Explorer, Ultraware, FT Asset Centre, VantagePoint, FT Historian (ME, SE)Datastream MP2Wonderware Windows (XP, Windows Office Suite) ACAD 2010 (Minimal Exposure to Wiring Diagrams)
The Manufacturing Engineer’s primary focus is in partnering with the Senior Manufacturing Engineer to achieve business results through implementation of strategic performance improvements, capital project execution, and regulatory compliance. This position will provide leadership to drive safety, facility efficiency, maintenance effectiveness, operator skill development, and cost performance.